Sunday, October 5, 2008

Justin's Rear View

Justin, my husband, is pretty creative. So last night he thought of this. My sister and bro in law have a supreme minivan that features a rear view camera. This helps you see objects and people behind your vehicle as you reverse. Justin decided to test it out.


His eyes look so big and innocent.


I was laughing so hard at his face in the camera it was hard to get a non-blurry picture, but I managed to get a few clear ones.

He looks like a child with a big forehead and a goatee.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he have clothes on? H

LJ said...

absolutely hilarious!
reminds me of the pictures that kate hudson has made in how to lose a guy in ten days, of their photoshopped "children"
hahahahaha

ps i'm finally adding you to my blog links. hehe