Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ultrasound Number Two

Last week we had another Dr.'s Visit. We heard our baby's heartbeat on the doppler which is always great to hear! Since our Doc has an ultrasound machine right outside the exam room door I always harass him to bring it out and show us the baby again. Maybe harass is a strong word. I ask him as sweetly as I can to show us the baby again and he graciously obliges.

Last week I was 15 and a half weeks. We got 5 pictures and this was the best one. This shows the baby's face looking at us and the arm is in the front, bent at the elbow. The baby was moving a lot. One picture would be the baby's face and the next would be the back and spine.



This picture looks so different from last month's. Our baby is twice the size it was before. The head is big and the arms are way long. It looks like the baby's climbing around in there.

It is so nice to know the baby is doing well. I like getting a peak at what's going on. The baby's supposed to have a growth spirt this month. I'm looking forward to it. Next month we get a professional ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. Yay!

5 comments:

Blythe Fike said...

it's like the baby is looking up saying, "hi, mom and dad...here i am!"

so awesome!

Witness My Fitness said...

Yea! It is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindy,
Congratulations on your new addition...I'm so excited for you! You are going to be a REALLY GREAT MOMMY...
Maybe we'll run into each other sometime...I'd love to see you
Love.......Becky (Kimberly's mom, in case you forgot ) :)

Anonymous said...

ahhh! so fun! get the 3D ones too. they are super cool!

Jaime said...

Congrats Lindy, I'm living in lala land and had NO idea you were expecting. I'm happy for the both of you guys...welcome to soon-to-be parent hood!