Sunday, December 21, 2008

Showing Off My Babies

These little babies bring so much joy to my life that I can't hold back from sharing some of my favorite pictures with you.

Joelle enjoying a Christmas candy cane (with the wrapper on of course).


Look at my sweet Jo Jo's face


Caleb enjoying a Christmas cupcake. Yes, auntie let him eat that and other terrible things.

Caleb loving time with his uncle Justin


Caleb sleeping on uncle Justin after a long evening of celebrating Christmas.

This is my other baby. This is how he dresses to go climbing in the snow. Silly boy.


I thank God for all my babies!

4 comments:

Ian said...

new blog:

http://afilmbyiansaunders.blogspot.com/

Witness My Fitness said...

Okay, so I have to admit, since we've been hanging out with Joelle lately, I gotta say that she is sooo cute! I love all her little coos and giggles! She is such a happy baby...like Jackson!

Blythe Fike said...

me too!

LJ said...

Yay for babies :)