Friday, June 26, 2009

What Titus Is Up To This Week



34 Weeks.


This week Titus is doing good. He moves a lot and changes positions often. His butt and foot switch sides a lot. I am pretty sure he stays head down at least. He just flips from side to side. He finds these little soft spots on my side to poke his sharp foot into. It's fun because I try to poke and tickle it and he usually slides it around on my hand. 


I try to somehow communicate to him that there is someone on the outside that is intentional about getting his attention. I try to interact with him as much as possible. I can tell he wants to stretch out his arms and legs fully like Justin does when he wakes up in the morning. I can't wait to see him stretch out right when he comes out because I know it will feel so good.


I am still having a good amount of contractions. A few weeks ago it was too frequent so I laid around for a weekend. Since then I majorly toned down my activity, which I am still doing. We even had to miss a our family trip to Cancun this week because of it. Disappointing, but I can't do anything about it. It Ok though, I am just taking it easy and eating healthy here at home :)

1 comment:

Cheryl Culin said...

Yay Titus!! We can't wait to meet you! It is going to feel good to stretch when he gets out of there! It's probably a good thing we don't remember our lives in utero :) -It's very cramped! Praying for you friend. Glad you've had less contractions in the last week :)