Friday, January 1, 2010

My Top Cell Phone Pictures of 2009

Here are my top 25 pictures from my cell phone of 2009! I love taking pictures with my phone. That's why I have about 1500 pictures on my phone right now. I narrowed it down to show you my 25 favorite. Goodbye 2009! Enjoy.

My nephew's haircut

Preggo DQ

Justin in birthing class

Preggo silhouette

My crazy hubster

Fortune one month before Titus' birth

Me and my Jo

First cell pic of my baby

His sleep smile at church

My precious bug

New haircut

Cute pose

Titus snugging with his friend Asher

Caleb with his weapon of choice

Snugging with daddy

First baseball game

How I do laundry

Bath time

Peed on the couch

My beautiful boy

Trans Siberian Orchestra

First time in the cart

First scarf on Christmas day

Cracking up

Loving my baby

6 comments:

Lori Jo said...

I LOVE IT!!!! <3 The peed on the couch one is SUPER adorable <3 love them all, great way to remember an awesome year you had!

Lori Jo said...

ooh and the scarf one is sooo sweeet :D xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think it's impossible to look at this post without smiling the entire time. Titus is TOO precious. =]

angie said...

so so great.

Krysten said...

Uggg was that really 25 pictures? I neeeeed more!! And this also made me realize I need an iphone lol. :) You and your family are beautiful!!

Becca said...

Those are good pics! Thanks for sharing. Yes, peed on the couch is a good one. Laundry is awesome too. =) Love you.