Saturday, October 24, 2009

Project in the Third Bedroom!

Justin and I have a third bedroom. It looks like this.


Another angle.


So, we have an excuse. We moved into our house 2 weeks before Titus came. If our house was going to look functional and clean at all we would have to put everything that didn't have a place yet in this room. It has been a lifesaver these past few months, but now it's time to move on. Justin needs an office and I need to find a few things that are currently "Lost". I think I'm going to have to start out little by little. I'm still learning how to accomplish household goals with Titus and his needs and all.

There are a few things I'm hoping to find in this room. I have a cork bulletin board and some pretty beach towels that I haven't seen since the move in January 2009. Also, most importantly, I can't find our Canon Rebel camera and it's power cord. That has been the most disappointing thing to not have. I am a picture person and I can't even take quality pictures of our own adorable kid.

My goal is to find my lost items and make that room cozy and organized for my husband. I'll let you know when it's done. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Cheryl Culin said...

Hmmm... I have a room that looks like this too. :) Maybe if we create some kind of competition to see who can get their stuff together sooner, we'll have the motivation we need to get it organized!!!