Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catch Up With Titus

Here are pictures of Titus over the past month. I haven't updated frequently enough so I will catch you up and hope to post more often so you can be updated in live time.

This pic shows Titus' sweet face

At D land

Me and my boy
T's first Angel's game

Having fun with dad at the game

Grandma Ce Ce hanging out with T

Love this funny expression

Love his smiles

Snugging with his cousin Caleb

Out in the yard with Grandmar

So, There is a quick picture update. Titus is in his 2nd month of life outside the womb. He is doing very well and is such a joy to Justin and I.

3 comments:

Cheryl Culin said...

Yay! I was hoping you would post soon :) I love his smile picture. It's my favorite :)

Casey Angulo said...

Titus is the bomb.

Anonymous said...

He is already changing so much! ADORABLE!