Thursday, January 1, 2009

We Are Moving

Justin and I have lived at The Presidential Townhomes together for a little over a year and half. We think we made a good choice to move there because it is super quiet, safe, and friendly.
Although this apartment is great we have been looking at houses and we found a special house that we are waiting for. Meanwhile we decided it is best to move in with Justin's parents as we wait for this house to go through. 

We are happy and thankful to live with Justin's parent's for these next few months and are glad to be back at our old stomping grounds... the Woodstreet area!

Justin decided to make it easy for us to move. He ordered a crazy amount of matching boxes and helpful moving tools... Thanks Babe!!

Justin kept telling me how cool the warehouse was where he picked this stuff up and all the manly machines that were there. 

We got them all in our house.

The house destroying begins! It's going good so far.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you are going to be back in the wood. Let me know if you need someone to take those boxes off your hands for you after you move. ;)

Jessica said...

Duh, I just realized that you will have your stuff in storage. Nevermind!

LJ said...

oooh, that's exciting. Although I will miss your place on thursday nights. I'm still praying :) love you! Happy new year!!